Now Including a Professional Will Template
New for 2020! Your purchase of Private Practice Preparedness now allows you to download our sample Professional Will template!
Is Your Practice Prepared?
Do you have a documented plan for transition of care in case of emergency, disability, retirement, or death? (as required by HIPAA and Codes of Ethics)
Are You Meeting Your Ethics Obligations?
Most health professionals are required by ethical code to have a plan for transition of care in case of emergency. Is your plan documented?
Templates Included With Purchase
Purchase includes a download of templates including a sample Professional Will, letters, documentation, and the Step By Step Guide to Closing a Practice. All can be customized for your practice and needs.
Create Your Plan Now!
eBook on Smashwords
Private Practice Preparedness is available in eBook format, for any platform, on Smashwords.
Softcover on Amazon
Private Practice Preparedness is available in softcover on Amazon.
A Professional Will May Not Be Enough!
Whether you’ve been in practice three months or thirty years, it’s time to prepare for the unexpected!
- Have you appointed a records custodian in the event you must close your practice?
- Do you need a template for an agreement with your records custodian?
- Do you have sample notice letters to patients/clients in case something happens to you?
- Would your support team be able to access your computers and electronic health records?
- Is it enough to just draft both personal and professional wills?
- Did you know that you’re much more likely to suffer a disability than sudden death?
- Are you prepared if you cannot walk into your practice tomorrow?
- Would your support team know what steps to take to ensure continued care for your patients?
- What will happen to your records when you retire or must close your practice?
- Will you be ready to retire when the time comes?
Let us Guide You
Which of the following is your reason for visiting?